I am doing a giveaway of a signed copy of my soon to be released book:
The Kriterion Saga: The World Between!
It will begin today January 26, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. EST and end on February 2, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. EST. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter on the blog. The winner must then contact me, so I can obtain their mailing address.
There's only one rule you must follow to enter.
1. Follow this blog by going to the blog sidebar and clicking on the join this site button and leave a comment saying that you have.
For additional chances to win you can do the following:
2. Like my Mainely Mug Ups facebook page. To get to my facebook page click on the button in the blog sidebar.Then return here to the blog and leave a comment telling me you have liked the page.
3. Follow me on Twitter. To follow me on Twitter, click on the button on the blog sidebar and it will re-direct you to Twitter. Return here and leave a comment letting me know that you are following me on Twitter.
It's just that easy. When the time is up, the winner will be drawn by Random.org. The prize will be mailed out to this one lucky winner via priority mail.
Come on and enter! You have nothing to lose!

I'm following you on here. superrockstar19@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLily Ellison
I'm following you, Belva.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited and happy for you. Congratulations!
denise@authordenisebaer.com
Coming over from Serena's blog :D How exciting!! I can't wait to get a hold of your work, but a chance to win is always nice. Following your blog and I'll be back to look around.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jenny
rjelias @ roadrunner . com (minus all the spaces)
Belva, been following this work in progress thru your page and facebook updates.. Looking forward to chance of winning your new book!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on this adventure.. SUE
suese62@yahoo.com
Does following you through an RSS feed reader count? ;D
ReplyDelete-- John
New follower! (Found you through Serena at Casting Pearls.)
ReplyDeleteLiked you on FB!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you Belva. I had no idea you wrote a book that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read it. Keep up the great work
ReplyDeleteI am now following you via Google Friend Connect. :-) Your book sounds great!
ReplyDeleteI liked you on FB! Looking forward to the book signing at the library!
ReplyDeleteI feel like a bit of a stalker cause now I follow you on facebook and your blog page :) I can't wait to go to the signing at the library!
ReplyDeleteSheena
smtkennedy@yahoo.com
Hope you have a blessed time at your book signing. I am there in spirit!
ReplyDelete